How To Raise A Juvenile Delinquent
The sheriff’s office in a Texas city once distributed a list of rules entitled, “How To Raise A Juvenile Delinquent In Your Own Home”
- Begin with infancy to give your child everything he wants. This will ensure his believing that the world owes him a living.
- Never spank or discipline your child. Instead, try to reason with him and become his friend. This way he will always be out of control.
- Pick up everything he leaves laying around. This will teach him he can always throw off responsibility on others.
- Take his part against neighbors, teachers and policemen. They are all prejudiced against your child. He is a “free spirit” and never wrong.
- Finally, prepare yourself for a life of grief. You’re going to have it.